Practical Action want to scale up access to energy in developing countries. They brought in Ethicore to help them build a strategy to engage companies in this challenge. Here’s how we did it:
- Conducted internal and external stakeholder interviews to define the opportunities.
- Developed strategic options and a staged approach for energy access as a MDG.
- Designed the ‘POWERFUL’ initiative engaging corporates, NGOs and investors.
- Facilitated the development of a multi-stakeholder group to progress opportunities.
- Developed a staff engagement product for corporate partners.
“Rachael has a good understanding of the creative potential of private sector and civil society organisations collaborating in areas of mutual interest.”
Simon Trace, CEO, Practical Action