Oxfam were offered the opportunity to exhibit and present at Food-Ingredients Europe – a critical event in the food industry diary. The Private Sector team approached Ethicore to help them achieve a big impact. It is one of those all or nothing situations. So once we established it really was worth the investing time and energy in, this is what we did:
- Created arresting and professional stand design and marketing to grab passers-by.
- Project managed the Oxfam team to deliver and learn.
- Focused Oxfam’s content for the industry.
- Engaged key food industry representatives.
- Developed a contact base for Oxfam to influence.
It was a really positive experience for the Oxfam team, that opened up a potential new channel to communicate Oxfam’s agenda around food.
Oxfam has now launched the ‘GROW’ campaign. Do check out their robust, challenging, yet positive analysis here.
“Ethicore has helped us develop a strategy to influence forward-thinking companies who are struggling to meet societal expectations within business constraints. We have particularly valued Rachael’s ability to cut through complexity, identify key concepts and facilitate fresh thinking about solutions.”
Rachel Wilshaw, Ethical Trade Manager, Oxfam GB.